Friday, February 12, 2010

Changes!

This week has been an eventful one for me, first Shawn "Shitty" Mcintosh and David Grant have been in town staying at my crib, second I left Subrosa after a good couple years and third lots of party action has been going down. Shitty and David left last night up to L.A. with some random hags that they have been dippin' it in. We shreded alot this week getting clips for the Lotek video, most fun i've EVER had street riding in San Diego, love those dudes and cant wait for them to come back. Next on the list, I left Subrosa this week. Just wasnt feeling the program Ryan Sher was running anymore. I've been reppin Subrosa hard ever since I've been on the team and I felt that I wasnt getting the recognition and props that I should from the brand. Riding for them was making me more bummed on riding than anything and I love to shred and never wana be bumbed about it so I decided to leave. But I sware Ryan would put Ben Snowden on the team if he had an ass load of tattoos and tight pants. No hard feelings with Mr. Sher, I have looked up to the dude for a long ass time but shit, bump Ditchburn up already! Also, lots of rumors going about who im going to be riding for next. At this moment in time im riding for NO ONE! Im just trying to chill for a minutes and figure out what I really want. Im really shooting for something American Made, im tired of twisting the rear ends on all these Taiwanese frames. I've been talking to a few people and hopefully i'll be on this new program soon, we'll see! As for booze and a party.... its Friday, I aint got no job and I aint got shit to do! Enjoy this hot ass track by I.M.P. BOOM! -Vince

2 comments:

  1. just keep on keepin on brother lifes a garden dig it!! im coming to cali soon be on the look out for some old dude killin it!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck yeah son, I have a funny feeling you will end up somewhere like cult... Just keep shredding dude

    ReplyDelete