Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jazz, Bugg Man & riding!

I've been slackin a little on the posts latley. I have had my internet hooked up to my PS3, whoopin little kids ass's at Call Of Duty. HAHA.. Here is a pick of my two dogs, the one on the left is Bugg Man and the one on the right is Jazz. Today we went on a hike and these to crazy little pups decided to step on a cactus. They learned after that one not to mess with the cactus. Here is a random video of me riding the Ocean Beach skatepark here in San Diego. I really enjoy this park, right by the water, palm trees, good vibes and kick ass local kids that are fun as shit to ride with. My friend Alex shot the this video, he knows very little of BMX, so some of the tricks are questionable but still fun to watch! The song is pretty brutal. -Vince

Vince Kroff OB from Alex on Vimeo.

1 comment: