Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Def Paul

This evening I'm chilling at home doing the regular shit, watching some basketball, hanging with the dogs, admiring my bike because my ribs are jacked and cant ride yet &&& also lurking the internet. I open my browser and it goes straight to The Come Up since its my home page, I notice that it says "Def Paul off Redline." I was immediately caught off guard! Me and Paul have been good pals for quite awhile and he has been one of my favorite riders for the longest time. In all honesty that is how these corporate brands work, they either kick you off or you leave over bad treatment. I'm not sure what the circumstances are here but I do know that Paul shreds hard and deserves a lot more than what they were doing for him! Did I mention that Paul was sitting right with me at a party when some fool pulled a gun because someone said I stole a katana sword off the wall! -Vince

No comments:

Post a Comment